2019 SHOWCASE – NEWS JOURNAL CENTER
*Showcase Venue, Dates and Ticket Prices are Subject to Change
Keep Moving Forward
Join Us for The Legacy Dance Studio’s 4th Annual Showcase, Keep Moving Forward.
JUNE 7TH – MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL IN COSTUME 4:00PM
JUNE 8TH – SHOWCASE 7:00PM, ARRIVE BY 6:00PM
HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCERS – EXPECT EARLY REHEARSALS
Picture Day – MPG PORTRAITS
Save the Date: Showcase Picture Day is tentively planned for May 17th and 18th. More information will be coming soon!
Picture Day will consist of Class Photos of each Legacy Dance Class in Full Showcase Costumes, required ballet bun style and stage makeup. Individual Photos will be taken at the time of your dancer’s class photos.
Stage Makeup- Ruby Red Lips, Blush, Browns Eye shadow, Mascara, and rosy cheeks. *Younger dancers can have very light makeup at the discretion of the parent or guardian.
What to Wear
PLEASE PURCHASE TIGHTS ONLINE THROUGH DISCOUNT DANCE.COM, OR AT DANCE DEPOT.
CAPEZIO or THEATRICALS – BALLET PINK CONVERTIBLE TIGHTS
CAPEZIO or THEATRICALS – CARAMEL STIRRUP TIGHTS
Tips and Suggestions:
• Hair: Parted From Left Side TO Right Side, LOW BUN THIS YEAR! Although part is on the side, the bun is still in the middle.
- Please secure with hair gel, hair spray, bobby pins, and a hair net.
• All Head Pieces and Head Bands need to be secured with Bobby Pins in addition to the clips provided.
• ALL TIGHTS MUST BE BRAND NEW FOR SHOWCASE!
• Stirrup Tights will be pulled down over heal for dances requiring jazz or tap shoes.
• Please wear Caramel tights as your base pair of tights. Ballet Pink can then easily be slid on top for quick changes.
• Nude under leotard for quick changes, or nude dance bra (ages 8 and up) • Like a Swim Suit, underwear should not be worn with tights under dance costumes.
*If you prefer your dancer to wear underwear, please make sure they fit well, can’t be seen and match their skin tone.
Our Showcase will enhance performance skills to complete the overall dance experience at The Legacy Dance Studio.
The Legacy Dance Studio is proud to hold their Annual Showcase at Daytona Beach’s beautiful News Journal Center in Downtown Daytona Beach.
The News Journal Center seats 800 Attendees and is equipped with a full 40 by 40 Foot Stage, Professional Technical Direction, Lighting and House Management.
Showcase Costume Deposits
All Full Costume Balances will be posted to your online account, you can online, or pay cash or check at the studio.
Each class orders a costume, except for Leaps and Turns Technique classes. Pointe dancers will wear their ballet costumes.
Half of Deposit DUE: October 10th
Remaining Balance DUE: December 10th
We cannot under any circumstances, refund money for costumes once they are ordered.
If FULL payment is not received by December 10th, your child will not have a costume ordered and we cannot guarantee one will be available. Please store each costume and its accessories together in a safe place.
Costume Deposits have been added to your online account and are due by December 10th.
Each dancer enrolled in Ballet Class will receive a pair of convertilbe ballet pink tights with their Showcase Costumes this year.
$75.00 Includes ONE Costume
$150.00 Includes TWO Costumes
$225.00 Includes THREE Costumes
$300.00 Includes FOUR Costumes
$375.00 Includes FIVE Costumes
* COSTUME FEES ARE CACULATED PER DANCER at $75 PER COSTUME