Legacy Stars Competitive Performing Arts Company
Legacy Stars is a National Award Winning Competitive Team. Legacy Stars range from 7-18 years of age and is an invitation only competition team at The Legacy Dance Studio.
Legacy Stars must ber versitile in all styles of dance and commit to rehearsals, performances and being an amabassador of The Legacy Dance Studio.
Dancers exhibiting the qualities of a Legacy Star will be invited to join the team by Mrs. Shannon through contractual agreement. Attendance, Work Ethic, Skill Level, Attitude and Commitment level will be taken into consideration whether a dancer is ready to enter the competitive world of dance as a Legacy Star.
Email Mrs. Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
The Benefits of Being a Star
- Legacy SWAG – Your dancer will receive a complimentary Legacy Stars Jacket.
- Solo and duo/trio opportunities, discounted choreography fees and private lesson rates for Stars.
- Each year you are a Star, you will earn a Star on your jacket.
- Parent and Student Mixers.
- One Star is chosen each year to receive the Scott Johnson Memorial Scholarship of $500 at Recital.
Bronze Level Sponsor
John Ledgerwood, CPA (386) 756-9555
Bob’s Bike Shop (386) 761-4691
Taborda Dentistry (386) 400-5263
Varsity Rehabilitation (386) 677-4300
Silver Level Sponsor
S Graham Enterprises 877-426-1076