Legacy Stars Competitive Performing Arts Company
As a Legacy Star, you can expect to Shine to your fullest potential with Junior and Senior levels. We are a pre-professional dance company, under the direction of Shannon Thomas of The Legacy Dance Studio Port Orange.
Each year, the Legacy Stars will participate in designated performances, conventions, competitions and workshops.
As a Legacy Star you are required to take the appropriate scheduled classes in ballet, jazz and two additional classes of your choice.
*Additional Saturday rehearsals will be held 3-4 times per month. Stars can Login below to see the rehearsal schedule.
Legacy Stars Auditions Summer 2017!
*Casting and Team Placement Pending Upon Audition
The Benefits of Being a Star
- Legacy SWAG – Your dancer will receive a complimentary Legacy Stars Jacket.
- Solo and duo/trio opportunities, discounted choreography fees and private lesson rates for Stars.
- Each year you are a Star, you will earn a Star on your jacket.
- Parent and Student Mixers.
- One Star is chosen each year to receive the Scott Johnson Memorial Scholarship of $500 at Recital.