Join our Competition Team for MORE Performance and Competition Opportunities!
Reach for the Stars!
Legacy Stars Competitive Performing Arts Company
Saturday, August 19th
10am-11am – 6 – 10 years old
11am-12pm – 11 and up
12pm – solo and duo/trio auditions
*Prepare a 30 second solo routine for auditions
$15 Audition Fee
Stars Choreography Week August 21st – 24th
TEAM PLACEMENT, CASTING FOR GROUPS, DUO/TRIOS AND SOLO STYLES ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF MRS. SHANNON.
As a Legacy Star, you can expect to Shine to your fullest potential.
We are a pre-professional dance company, under the direction of Shannon Thomas of The Legacy Dance Studio Port Orange.
Each year, the Legacy Stars will participate in designated performances, conventions, competitions and workshops.
As a Legacy Star you are required to take the appropriate scheduled classes in all disciplines of dance.
- ALL COMPETITIONS AND SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Levels determined by Mrs. Shannon
- Saturday rehearsals will be held 3-4 times per month.
Legacy Stars Auditions Summer 2017!
*Casting and Team Placement Pending Upon Audition
The Benefits of Being a Star
- Legacy SWAG – Your dancer will receive a complimentary Legacy Stars Jacket.
- Solo and duo/trio opportunities, discounted choreography fees and private lesson rates for Stars.
- Each year you are a Star, you will earn a Star on your jacket.
- Parent and Student Mixers.
- One Star is chosen each year to receive the Scott Johnson Memorial Scholarship of $500 at Recital.