Legacy Stars Competitive Performing Arts Company
Legacy Stars is a National Award Winning Competitive Team. Legacy Stars range from 7-18 years of age and is an invitation only competition team at The Legacy Dance Studio.
Legacy Stars must ber versitile in all styles of dance and commit to rehearsals, performances and being an amabassador of The Legacy Dance Studio.
Dancers exhibiting the qualities of a Legacy Star will be invited to join the team by Mrs. Shannon through contractual agreement. Attendance, Work Ethic, Skill Level, Attitude and Commitment level will be taken into consideration whether a dancer is ready to enter the competitive world of dance as a Legacy Star.
Email Mrs. Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Shannon Thomas, Owner and Choreographer
The Benefits of Being a Star
- Legacy SWAG – Your dancer will receive a complimentary Legacy Stars Jacket.
- Solo and duo/trio opportunities, discounted choreography fees and private lesson rates for Stars.
- Each year you are a Star, you will earn a Star on your jacket.
- Parent and Student Mixers.
- One Star is chosen each year to receive the Scott Johnson Memorial Scholarship of $500 at Recital.
Any competition, costume, performance fee, rehearsal fee and any other vendor fees are non negotiable and non-refundable.
If you leave or are asked to leave the Stars Team, any and all refund policies are at the discretion of vendors.