It’s that time of year at Legacy! We are busy finishing Showcase Choreography and getting ready for the big show at the News Journal Center on July 9th! Classes will continue as scheduled through June and the first week of July before the Show.
Showcase tickets are still on sale at Tututix and we have sold almost 500 tickets already! Please purchase your tickets ahead of time, ticket prices go up to $25 at the door.
Studio Pictures – June 11th
Picture Day is THIS Saturday, June 11th. You can see the picture schedule on our website here. Group photo participation is required and individual shots are optional. Please bring all costumes and make sure all of your belongings are labeled with your initials to avoid any lost items.
1. Arrive 10-15 minutes early in costume, appropriate tights, makeup, shoes, headpieces, costumes and hair done in slicked back ballet bun.
2. If your dancer requires changing their costume (Ages 8 and Up) Please be available to help them change quickly and efficiently into each outfit. Check all accessories and headpieces are there.
3. Parents are to remain in the lobby during group and individual pictures. Only dancers, Under the Son Photography, and Legacy Volunteers are allowed in the Dance Studio.
4. In order for the dancers and photographer to focus on capturing the best shots for your dancer, please refrain from taking pictures through the lobby doors.
Our First Annual Showcase is at the News Journal Center on July 9th at 7:00pm.
July 8th -Mandatory Dress Rehearsal (This rehearsal is closed except for Volunteers, Dancers and Legacy Staff)
- July 8th -Mandatory Dress Rehearsal (Come in Costume and/or Bring ALL COSTUMES, Shoes, Tights and Hair in Show Bun -No Makeup) (THIS IS A CLOSED REHEARSAL, ONLY LEGACY STAFF AND OFFICIAL VOLUNTEERS ALLOWED IN THE THEATER)
Arrive – 5:30
Start time – 6:00
-7:30 Pick Up Time: Monday 5:45 and Saturday 10:00 Classes
-8:00 Pick up Time: Monday 4:45, Thursday 4:00, Friday 4:45 Classes
-9:00 Pick Up Time: Everyone else
- July 9th – Showcase (Come in Costume and/or Bring ALL COSTUMES, Shoes, Tights, Stage Makeup and Hair in Show Bun)
- All Dancers Participate in the Final Bow and are to remain backstage for the entirety of the show. No child should be picked up until the show is completely over.
Arrive – 6:15pm
Show Time – 7:00pm
Summer Dance Classes 2016
Legacy Summer Dance Classes Begin July 18th. The two week intensive has levels for ages 3 and up. Accelerate your dancing and stay in shape this summer in ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop and more!
We are offering a Four Day Boot-Camp Session August 8th as an option if you’re out of town this July or want to double up your training for the summer for ages 7 and up.
*Aspiring Legacy Stars are encouraged to participate in summer dance intensives in preparation for Auditions in August.
See you on the Dance Floor!
Priority Registration and Class Recommendations – $10 REGISTRATION FEE, $5 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD
JUNE 1st THROUGH JUNE 15th.
Class Recommendations are being sent home with Miss Shannon’s suggestions for next season. Please feel free to contact her directly with any questions. 386-295-9298
This special offer is just for YOU and Expires JUNE 15th.
Open Enrollment – 50% OFF
JUNE 16TH THROUGH AUGUST 6TH
SAVE !!! $15 REGISTRATION FEE, $7.50 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD
*Refer a Friend and get $20 credit toward your next month’s payment installment!
Open House and Registration Event– 50% OFF
August 6th 4-8pm
Legacy Stars Auditions – Competitive Performing Arts Company
The Legacy Stars are a competitive dance team, required to take at lea
st 4 hours of dance classes per week and Perform at Community Events, Competitions, Saturday Rehearsals, Legacy Events and More!
AUGUST 19TH – AGES 6-9
MINIS – 5:00-6:00
AUGUST 20TH – AGES 10 AND UP
JR./TEENS – 10:00 – 11:00
SR. – 11:00 – 12:00